Saturday, June 11, 2011

11 Tools #8-Devices in the classroom

I will be receiving iTouches and Netbooks for my classroom. I really do wish that 2nd grade would also be receiving an iPad or two. I think these would have been very useful for additional apps that are exclusive to iPad, to use as research stations, etc. I hope that as new materials are purchased in the future this is considered for the primary grades.

That being said--I have been fortunate to have had 2 iTouches the last two years in my classroom.
I also was able to use the netbooks in the library for a whole class lesson.
Since I am familiar with devices I'm ready to go!

1 comment:

Helen Ann said...

I am also looking forward to receiving the new technology in our classrooms - WOW I have a lot to learn. I will come running to you next year when my iTouch crashes.