Monday, August 10, 2009

11.5 Thing 6

A few weeks ago I went to the Apple store and played with the iTouch.....of course now I really want one of my own!
I did find out that the easiest way to search for applications is through the site: appshopper.com
Since I didn't own the iTouch I couldn't download the application but through appshopper it shows you more screens from the application and gives more details.
I found tons of useful applications. It was difficult to find applications that could be used by more than 2 users.
I could see students pairing up to use the flashcard applications, iwrite word slate, name that state, etc. and quizzing each other. Some of the applications were interactive through bluetooth technology which allowed several users to be connected and work together. The possiblilies are endless!

No comments: