Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing #5



Well, I've spent most of the morning on Flickr. Once I get myself more familiar with the 1st grade curriculum I'll be able to really use this to my advantage. I picked out two photos. This first one is of a daisy...I love daisies. I thought this photo was neat because of the close-up shot of the flower.
The next photo I found was a really beautiful picture of a butterfly. I know that I can use this next year with my class. There were so many different pictures and different views of butterflies. I can't wait to go back and find more pictures to use. My mind is already thinking about how to use the pictures on this site....writing prompts, pictures to go with stories or poems, the possibilities are endless!!

1 comment:

Book Nook Girl said...

Flickr is amazing isn't it! It is something to get lost in for a few hours! Great pictures and great ideas for how to use them with students!