Friday, June 13, 2008

Thing #2

I would have to say the easiest of the 7 1/2 for me would actually be #6 Using technology to your advantage. I enjoy learning about new technology and I use it as a resource for many projects, learning experiences, and just for fun.
There are 2 habits that can be a challenge for me: # 1 Beginning with the end in mind. I don't always start out with a clear goal or end in mind. This is something I hope to be more consistent on in the future. Also # 7 1/2-Play can be a challenge. Being a PreK teacher for the past few years I know the importance of learning through play. However, in my own learning I sometimes forget about what an important resource it can be.

1 comment:

VWB said...

I bet your "playfulness" experiences will come in handy in helping all of us understand the importance of play woith learning!